Scalped by a babe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Wigsie said:
+1 Why does nothing like this ever happen to Magnatom?
With Mags' luck it'd be a babe on a bike in a flowing skirt... he'd get closer to get it on video... only to find out it was a hairy arsed bloke in a kilt. :biggrin:

Still, it'd be amusing all the same. :angry:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Sh4rkyBloke said:
With Mags' luck it'd be a babe on a bike in a flowing skirt... he'd get closer to get it on video... only to find out it was a hairy arsed bloke in a kilt. :biggrin:

Still, it'd be amusing all the same. :angry:

:biggrin::laugh:

ChrisKH

Guru
I get scalped everytime I go on a CycleChat ride by wimmin. Doesn't bother me. Except when they rub it in afterwards (mentioning no names, but it was Pippa this time). :angry:

Although I would never describe myself as a babe, I've been the woman in this situation. I've randomly overtaken a bloke whilst out riding on my own, and then found myself being chased down/overtaken dangerously/drafted by the tw@t to the point at which I had to drop him for the sake of my own safety. Not just from the cars either it was harrassing too. Was very satisfying hearing him wheezing and saying 'shoot' under his breath as he ate my dust. Was looking over my shoulder until I got home.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I ride behind my colleague on our lunchtime rides and sometimes I get paranoid that she thinks I do so because I am perving at her arse... rather than the simple fact she is just better than me and it takes every ounce of energy I have to keep up let alone try and overtake.

Rhys_Po

Wigsie said:
I ride behind my colleague on our lunchtime rides and sometimes I get paranoid that she thinks I do so because I am perving at her arse... rather than the simple fact she is just better than me and it takes every ounce of energy I have to keep up let alone try and overtake.

Yes - perving does consume a lot of energy.

redjedi

Über Member
User1314 said:
She MADE me look at her bum all that way.

:tongue:

I obviously go the wrong way home, a new route is called for.

And I think you need to change your signature to

***THE LEERKATEERS***

PaulB

Legendary Member
There were some PHENOMENAL babes in the Maratona I did at the beginning of the month and due to the numbers of riders (9000) it was impossible NOT to ride behind many of them for many long stretches. At the trade exhibition the previous day, one company were selling these white, stretchy bib-shorts and tops and many people of both sexes bought some as they promised some sort of muscular benefit. Anywhoo, they left literally nothing to the imagination once the sweat started to flow and they became virtually transparent. Despite attempting to avert my eyes, when some of these sexy-arsed vixens were in front of me on the steep hills, it was impossible not to have them in your eye-line. It was torture, obviously. But I managed to get through it. I also had a craving for a hamburger when I finished, for some peculiar reason.

thomas

the tank engine
Sh4rkyBloke said:

Still, it'd be amusing all the same. :biggrin:

On that subject, I think cyclists with shaven legs look stupid...unless you're a women - shave those hairy legs love! Not what I wanted to see on my way home yesterday thank you very much.

Top Bottom