Scam warning - don't get caught out!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Generally, I hate the warnings that get sent around, but I have to admit that this one is important.

Please protect everyone you know by sending this to your entire email list.

If a man comes to your door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your bum, do NOT show him your bum.

This is a scam - he only wants to see your bum.

I wish I'd got this yesterday.

I feel so stupid and cheap.

Shaun

Founder
ROFLMAO ... :tongue:

twowheelsgood

Actually, wasn't there a story in the news a few years back about a group of schoolkids "doing a survey on breasts" and apparently DID get some gullible people to pop one out?

stevenb

if they're conducting this survey and noone answers the door won't they get BEHIND in achieveing their results?

Maz

Guru
Sounds like the same scam artists working in my area...I was putting the groceries in the car at Asda carpark when these 2 fit women approached me, asking for directions. Before I knew it they were giving me a blowjob in the back seat and secretly lifting my wallet and credit cards.

I fell for this scam 3 times this week and twice last week.

stevenb

Maz said:
Sounds like the same scam artists working in my area...I was putting the groceries in the car at Asda carpark when these 2 fit women approached me, asking for directions. Before I knew it they were giving me a blowjob in the back seat and secretly lifting my wallet and credit cards.

I fell for this scam 3 times this week and twice last week.

Asda's are doing them 2 for the price of 1 though are they not? ;)

Top Bottom