Schwalbe Lugano Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They don't last very long and seem to cut easily, but they are pretty light and roll well enough. I liked them enough to upgrade to Duranos from the same manufacturer and find them fast light and grippy.

A good all round tyre for small amounts of money would be my view. Good value all round.

OP
OP
buttonnine

buttonnine

Thanks fellow CCers for your info, much appreciated.

Plumster

3000 miles on my lugano shod Revenio 1, only 2 punctures, I rode icy roads last year on Michelin Lithion 2's with no grip problems at all. Currently riding a Dawes Giro 300 with the factory fitted Kendas, also no issues with grip on ice/frost

Big_Dave

The unlikely Cyclist
I have no complaints grip wise or (dare I say?)p*ncture wise, used them all year round on 2 of my bikes, although my only gripe is that I only get 700 miles out of the rears but for £9 each you can't expect too much from them.

BriF

My latest bike came with lugano tyres, never had a problem with them over the 2,000 miles or so I've done on it.

Nearly there

Veteran
Good value for the price usually get 1500 miles out of the rear and approx 1 flat before needing a change if im on a tight budget its my go to tyre.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I use them all year round and rarely get a puncture. They don't always last a thousand miles though.

Part of my reasoning is that any tyre can get trashed by something nasty on the road, and I'd rather it was a £10 one than a £30 one. You can buy a pair on Ebay for less than £20 delivered.

Top Bottom