Schwalbe Winters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tincaman

Legendary Member
Bought these 3 weeks ago from Germany. Been sat on my bike since waiting for action. Finally had snow last friday, roads completely iced up saturday night. Rode to work (14miles) sunday 5am for a 12hour shift on overtime. Couldn't have done that in the car, so definately got my money back already! Fantastic tyres and roll really well from 40psi upwards.
 

BSRU

A Human Being
Location
Swindon
Bought these 3 weeks ago from Germany. Been sat on my bike since waiting for action. Finally had snow last friday, roads completely iced up saturday night. Rode to work (14miles) sunday 5am for a 12hour shift on overtime. Couldn't have done that in the car, so definately got my money back already! Fantastic tyres and roll really well from 40psi upwards.

I agree, as a newbie to winter cycling I probably would not be out on the road without them, the noise they make is very comforting.
 

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Location
Auld Reekie
Did you buy on-line, or did you happen to be in Germany? If you bought on-line, which web site was it and were they any good?
 
OP
OP
tincaman

tincaman

Legendary Member
These were the ones I got from actionsports.de, came in about 5 days, no problems at all. I think other folk have used this site as well as I got the link from a thread on here somewhere.
TYRES
 
Top Bottom