Scooter dial

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MonsterEnergy

Sorry this doesn't really come under biking, but anyone know how to dial a scooter.
I can't seem to take my handlebar tube out. Anyone help. (I have loosed the bolts on the clamp)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Pictures.

classic33

Leg End Member
D

Deleted member 26715

Benefits of having a dialled scooter:
  • Your tricks will look cleaner
  • Your scooter will feel better to ride
  • Your scooter will sound better hitting the floor
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh dear I really am getting old, or the young as getting more gullible

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We could help if OP told us what scooter it was or a picture of what he was wanting to do. Its like saying I want to 'dial' my bike. What sort of bike, Raleigh 20 shopper or a Pinarello F10

OP
OP
MonsterEnergy

MonsterEnergy

We could help if OP told us what scooter it was or a picture of what he was wanting to do. Its like saying I want to 'dial' my bike. What sort of bike, Raleigh 20 shopper or a Pinarello F10
Its like saying I want to 'dial' my bike. What sort of bike, Raleigh 20 shopper or a Pinarello F10.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:. That is absolutely no sense what so ever.
Dont be a fool mate

Sharky

Guru
Its like saying I want to 'dial' my bike. What sort of bike, Raleigh 20 shopper or a Pinarello F10.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:. That is absolutely no sense what so ever.
Dont be a fool mate
Don't really understand what is meant by "dial", but in the bike world, there are countless technical variations and materials, each requiring a different approach. So wanting to know what type of machine we are working on does make sense.

Top Bottom