Scotland v England.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's football:whistle:
I believe it is something that TdeF riders do on rest days!

Slioch

Guru
I was at Wembley the day the Scots broke the crossbar and nicked the pitch. Anyone still know of any "Wembley turf" still in existence north of the border?

Hyslop

Veteran
We've been drawn together for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers. I didn't fancy going to Russia anyway; but it could be a fantastic opportunity to piss on your barbecue :laugh:.
Every year,without fail, 30 hulking brutes of both nations meet and attempt to flatten one another,the fact that 22 mincing ninnies are taking to the field wont bother me at all.But,as a borderer,Id be happy to come to your barbecue,eat myself sick and then piss on it to put it out-not my fault,honest,all in the genes:tongue::okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
Tricky group. Lithuania are a tough side, Slovenia and Slovakia won't be easy either.

Groups A (Netherlands & France) and G (Spain & Italy) are going to be interesting. We'll probably finish as runners up then take a hiding off one of them.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Tricky group. Lithuania are a tough side, Slovenia and Slovakia won't be easy either.

Groups A (Netherlands & France) and G (Spain & Italy) are going to be interesting. We'll probably finish as runners up then take a hiding off one of them.
You've turned English then? 'Coz WE are going to win the group! :laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO
You've turned English then? 'Coz WE are going to win the group! :laugh:

Ha! Nae way man!

I suppose there is a chance we could win the group, but it's unlikely. Weirdly, I quite enjoy watching England cruise through groups then getting scudded when the proper competition starts. Not that I watch many of their games, I just like how the press goes into over-drive building them up then destroying them. Cruel really, but entertaining.

postman

Legendary Member
I was at Wembley the day the Scots broke the crossbar and nicked the pitch. Anyone still know of any "Wembley turf" still in existence north of the border?

The Scottish supporters nicked it,because some wise Cockney told them it was the best 'grass'down sarf.Silly sods tried smoking it.

Hyslop

Veteran
Rugby League World Cup isn't till 2017..............................

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're on about Rugby Yawnion :biggrin:
Theres no point in being bothered about the League world Cup unless youre an Aussie.Up here,were even handed,we try to help out both codes,play them and watch them too:tongue:

Top Bottom