Scott Addict R4 2008 Size XL 58.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

miurasv

Stunning white 2008 Scott Addict R4 size XL 58. Very high spec. Spec is the same as the 2009 R3 which retails for around £2690. Has Shimano Ultegra SL throughout and Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels. The 2009 Addict R4 is actually lower spec than this bike. It's done 620 miles and is in excellent condition. It has an integrated seat post which has hardly been cut at all to fit someone 6ft 4in. Measures 79-80cm from centre of crank to bottom of seat lug. Bike will suit someone from 6ft plus and upwards. Only selling as I was told the bike was a 56 Large size and being an XL would ideally suit someone better who is taller than me. I'm gutted as the bike is absolutely stunning. £1395 or best offer. Tel 07760 437985 anytime. Located in Cardiff. Thanks for looking.

message.gif
Message member
sendtofriend.gif
Send to friend
quote.gif
edit.gif
Edit Message

OP
OP
M

miurasv

May trade with a late Large size 56 Scott Addict, Colnago C50, Pinarello Prince or similar high end bike. Must be excellent, low miles and never dropped or crashed. Cash adjustment. Please call 07760 437985 anytime.

kyuss

Veteran
That is a bargain. Unfortunately it's about £1195 more than I have at the moment or I'd have bitten your hand off. Would you swap for a slightly used kidney?

OP
OP
M

miurasv

kyuss said:
That is a bargain. Unfortunately it's about £1195 more than I have at the moment or I'd have bitten your hand off. Would you swap for a slightly used kidney?

Thanks Kyuss. Anyone here with £1195 who needs a kidney?

ASC1951

Guru
ilovebikes said:
any chance you will split it for parts?
Go on then. £500 for the gristley bit and all the tubes.

Top Bottom