Scott P55, Trafford Retail Park, Daveyhulme

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Please, please, please don't tell me you had locked up outside Evans? I hope the scumbag that took your bike rides in front of a truck from the nearby container park! I'm sure you won't feel too bad about your bike getting mangled if you know the perp got his/her come'uppence.

Just as info to the rest of us, how was your bike locked and what is your theory on the theft technique?

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I like to go supermarket shopping on the Brommie.

Works quite well, detach front bag, plonk bag in trolley and pack shopping into it at checkout.

But the job is spoiled by worrying about the bike locked up outside, even though it is only for 15 minutes or so.

Suppose I could get a big trolley and put the Brommie in there as well, although that's approaching 'more trouble than it's worth' territory.

billy1561

BB wrecker
I had 2 bikes stolen last year the most expensive one was £400 so not the end of the world but devastating all the same. What gives these scum the right to take something that is not theirs?
I'm afraid the only way to avoid having a bike stolen is not to own one. Failing that, never leave it out of sight. difficult i know depending on circumstances but thats my take on it.
Once when i was caught short i even took my bike with me into a public toilet into the cubicle much to many startled faces. But i work hard to pay for my bikes and no lowlife scrote is just simply taking them from me.
OP i hope but very much doubt that you recover your bike. Good luck.

Top Bottom