Screen Size

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Hi Shaun,

Been away for a bit so my eyes took a bit of a hit when I logged in yesterday. Startling colours !!

But my main concern is that the message portion of the posts just fits into my screen but I cannot now, simultaneously view who has posted. ie - I've scrolled to read and have to scroll back to see who posted. Being a bit computer settings illiterate there might be a fix? But I do need largeish font to read too.

Anyway I'm pleased you are on top of modernisation even if I'm not.

Oh - and when I click on the emoticon button I get a "layout" menu????

Ta very much

Shaun

Founder
What web browser are you using, and do you know what size your desktop is set to?

If you don't know how to check either of these, let me know and I'll give you detailed instructions via PM on how to check.

Cheers,
Shaun

Oh, and have you tried any of the alternative skins / layouts? Look in the bottom left of the screen and you'll see a drop-down with different style names - just select a few of those and see if any of them work better for you?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Cleancut sorts the sizing issue - but I like the new CC colours :biggrin:.

Is there a clever way I can combine the two - to get the width of the Cleancut and the colours of CC ???

BenM

Veteran
The screen size issue could be relieved a bit by losing the IPBoard banner at the top - on this laptop with a 1366x768 screen I can see almost two whole posts! (browser is Chrome so minimal borders etc. all the space is taken up by board cruft)

Shaun

Founder
I'll start on the skinning once I've got the technical stuff out of the way, but by all means make suggestions as it all helps ... :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom