screenman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hope he’s ok, as think he had Covid (or suspected he did). That was a while back

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't pretend to like someone if i don't and sometimes i've argued with 'Mr Screenman', even going away thinking 'god i hate that @~#!!:cursing:, but i admire(d) him for his business acumen and hold no grudges. I do hope he's ok,but if he does reappear don't be thinking i like you that much Screenman!;)

irw

Quadricyclist
Does anyone know whereabouts he was based? Looking back through some of his posts, he makes reference to his other half and her occupation- might be possible to make contact maybe if folk are concerned?

Drago

Legendary Member
I don't pretend to like someone if i don't and sometimes i've argued with 'Mr Screenman', even going away thinking 'god i hate that @~#!!:cursing:, but i admire(d) him for his business acumen and hold no grudges. I do hope he's ok,but if he does reappear don't be thinking i like you that much Screenman!;)
I've disagreed with Screenie on occssion, but hes a classy guy and is able to do so without resorting to childish antics.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Hope Screenman is okay. And @wafter springs to mind. Funny this space: it is public, and people have lives and other people (we hope) to care for them; but it’s a place where some private material inevitably spills out, and where at least comraderie of joint membership is shared (if not views). That’s important, and not to be sniffed at with a “oh people come, people go” dismissal.

D

Deleted member 26715

Does anyone know whereabouts he was based?
I was always confused by this one, he often mentioned the Leeds area, but then referred to being in Lincolnshire, I had noticed his absence, hopefully self enforced & not health enforced

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
He lives in Lincolnshire, in or not far from the village of Bardney I think from some of his postings.

I think that's it, although I couldn't remember the name.

I cycled through there a few years ago and thought at the time I wasn't far away from Screeners.

I think that's it, although I couldn't remember the name.

I cycled through there a few years ago and thought at the time I wasn't far away from Screeners.
I hope @screenman is ok too
So @Venod and @Pale Rider have mentioned the lives in or near the village of Bardney and Screenman has mentioned many times that he runs a successful business (pre COVID at least) repairing dents in cars. If the business is advertised perhaps we could 'find' it on the internet and a contact number.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I hope @screenman is ok too
So @Venod and @Pale Rider have mentioned the lives in or near the village of Bardney and Screenman has mentioned many times that he runs a successful business (pre COVID at least) repairing dents in cars. If the business is advertised perhaps we could 'find' it on the internet and a contact number.
I'd have concerns about doxxing anyone.

Top Bottom