SCUBA dry suits for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ootini

Hey all. I'm selling three SCUBA diving trilaminate dry suits. I'll be uploading pics soon, but here are the descriptions.

AquaTek X-480 membrane dry suit. Custom fit 14-16 ladies to fit height 5'4'', it's about three years old and in mint condition, including the zips and seals. It's black with blue trim and the boots are size 7. It's fitted with a wrist dump and Apeks chest inflator, will include dry suit inflate. Includes carry bag / mat. £150 + £20.p&p Been in storage for 12 months, seals look fine but it's up to you re: changing them.

AquaTek X-480 membrane dry suit. Custom fit mens to fit height 5'9'', it's about three years old and in excellent condition, including the zips and seals. It's all black and the boots are size 12. Main zip is a bit stiff, it always has been, but has been regularly waxed. It's fitted with a wrist dump and Apeks chest inflator, will include dry suit inflate. Includes carry bag / mat. £150 + £20.p&p Been in storage for 12 months, seals look fine but it's up to you re: changing them.

AquaTek unknown model membrane dry suit. Custom fit 16-18 ladies to fit height 5'6'', it's about ten years old and in used but good condition, including the zips and seals. It's yellow with blue, pink and green trim (looks like a bag of skittles) and the boots are size 6. It's fitted with a wrist dump and chest inflator, will include dry suit inflate. Includes carry bag / mat. £75 + £20.p&p Been in storage for 12 months, seals look OK but it's up to you re: changing them.

I'll upload pics of them all soon. If anyone wants to ask questions etc feel free to reply / pm me.

Ta-ta!

Top Bottom