SE LOndon to C London Commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
SE London to Greenwich is fine... Greenwich to London Bridge is fine, so can Imagine Central London is fine...On your bike Liz...
thumbsup.png

paddymobile

i travel from Beckton (almost) to central london (near victoria station) and the roads are perfect... some cycle paths are a little slower to thaw out but its more than safe enough to cycle.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Blackheath was fine and dry today - very occasional ice patches by the gutter - and I've been commuting Deptford to London Bridge and it's no problem. It's only on the really quiet streets that there may still be a bit of a danger.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I've been doing Welling to Waterloo every day this week and it's fine. I use the A2 all the way from Sun in the Sands to Elephant though. (Note even the Blackheath Tea Hut has stopped pouring water on the cycle lane, do they read this forum??)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cycled in today (Blackheath to Farringdon) all good other than my legs struggled having been off the bike for 2 weeks.

Wow, know how you feel.. 2 weeks off the bike and it sure is hard work for the first few days or so...

3narf

For whom the bell dings
SE London to Greenwich is fine... Greenwich to London Bridge is fine, so can Imagine Central London is fine...On your bike Liz...
thumbsup.png

Reading that brought back memories. I used to cycled from Surrey Quays to Waterloo, train to Feltham then cycle to Heathrow.

Top Bottom