England : West Yorkshire Season of Mists (& Mellow Fruitfulness) 5/10/2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
I'm the opposite, the first time I rode SOM, I used the footbridge and it is the best option, subsequent years afterwards, I can never spot where it is and run the gauntlet of the two roundabouts and my Garmin always wants me to take the first exit off the first roundabout onto the M65, so after about 20 yards down the slip road I have to do a U turn. Somehow I think the logic in the Garmin alters the course to what it thinks is best at that point as it occasionally does on other rides and you never spot the change till things go awry.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm the opposite, the first time I rode SOM, I used the footbridge and it is the best option, subsequent years afterwards, I can never spot where it is and run the gauntlet of the two roundabouts and my Garmin always wants me to take the first exit off the first roundabout onto the M65, so after about 20 yards down the slip road I have to do a U turn. Somehow I think the logic in the Garmin alters the course to what it thinks is best at that point as it occasionally does on other rides and you never spot the change till things go awry.
A short road to the left leads to it, and it is immediately before the big sign for the roundabouts.

Top Bottom