Seasons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LOGAN 5

Extremes of weather brings out the worst in peds and drivers. I've noticed that if it's very hot or cold/wind/rain/snow then everyone goes mad out there. They take much less care than on an average day weatherwise so it seems.

Went out on the mountain bike today (on road) and the weather was appalling so I was expecting peds to be in the road without looking. I have a howling front disc when wet which is quite handy to warn peds who step off the pavement. At a junction I was passing through on green lights these 2 stupid peds just step right out without even looking. I squeel the front brake which is really really noisy and difficult to miss. One ped jumps back but the other just carries on oblivious so I just manage to get round her. I don't think she'd have paid any attention if a jumbo jet approached. Totally gormless some people.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I am not convinced that stupidity is seasonal, I think it is year round.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I wasn't intending to chuck any of that in your direction, Terminator. Going purely on what you wrote before, to me it seems like you're plenty careful enough around peds.

sheddy

Legendary Member
My theory is that cagers get stressed out when its raining. Dunno why though, they aint the ones getting wet

Top Bottom