Seat post cluster's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
@RedRider don't start me on chromed rear stays
lug_bicycle_frame.jpe

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

NeilM

Still struggling to get the seat post out. Things are about to get brutal.

After that I think I want to build it up with age related bits as a 5 or 10 speed daily 'fun ride'.

I may do a dummy run before deciding on paint, but it can't really stay as it is, as it really is a little too rustic at present.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Still struggling to get the seat post out. Things are about to get brutal.

After that I think I want to build it up with age related bits as a 5 or 10 speed daily 'fun ride'.

I may do a dummy run before deciding on paint, but it can't really stay as it is, as it really is a little too rustic at present.

Fair enough i didnt think it was too bad , agree re dummy run and a few miles before deciding

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

if it works then thats cool

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
I somehow missed this thread, wowsers some real beauties here. @Spokesmann I've swooned over a few of your Sun's from the 'your cycle in front of wall pics' thread, you seem to have an amazing collection of shiny bikes. Have you got pics of your full collection posted somewhere here on Cyclechat for us to drool over?

Ive never posted them all in one thread, they seem to be spread far and wide on the forum.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Sorry was having probs with attachments so I deleted original post and posted again.

I somehow missed this thread, wowsers some real beauties here. @Spokesmann I've swooned over a few of your Sun's from the 'your cycle in front of wall pics' thread, you seem to have an amazing collection of shiny bikes. Have you got pics of your full collection posted somewhere here on Cyclechat for us to drool over?

Here's my collection of clusters. By posting this I realise I should clean my bikes more!
Another one for the wrapover seatstays club, Brian Rourke:
IMG_20170215_131224_zps0qtveagx.jpg

Simoncini:
IMG_20170215_134436_zpsbjoahjfu.jpg

Mercian Vincitore Special:
IMG_20170215_131113_zpspjzhtnjl.jpg

Denti Road Tech 5, complete with company ladybird logo:
IMG_20170215_131024_zpsmgl3ibym.jpg

And now a contender for the messiest rear end ever award, my beater bike, my 2008 Genesis Flyer which is the only bike I dare leave locked up outside in London. As such I make it as unappealing as possible, my key strategy for this is to never wash it, ever. As it enters it 9th year of use I think the mud has now set like concrete and is adding extra rigidity to the frame!
IMG_20170215_131159_zps9fa41yzc.jpg

Top Bottom