Second hand iMac price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
which one dannyg, one of the g5s or an intel?

Mr Pig

My son has a very early 17'' intel one. It's a lot more versatile than a G5, you can do more on it.

It's ran really well with no issues since he got it, they are good machines. Display isn't quite a sharp as the best and I hate the mouse! ;0) Never hangs, crashes or plays up. Just works and does everything he wants it to do. Looks great too, very highly recomended.

OP
OP
Danny

Danny

Legendary Member
Intel - there have been several models on eBay recently that have been advertised as new or nearly new. I am still trying to work out what is a reasonable price to pay and who is and isn't a dodgy seller. Here's an example.

Mr Pig

That seller looks ok to me. It's the same as everything else, it's down to how much you want to pay. Sometimes people can pay way over the odds for used items when it's trendy kit like iMacs. Are you one of those people?

Just do your homework and as long as you are happy with the price then that's all that counts.

OP
OP
Danny

Danny

Legendary Member
Mr Pig said:
That seller looks ok to me. It's the same as everything else, it's down to how much you want to pay. Sometimes people can pay way over the odds for used items when it's trendy kit like iMacs. Are you one of those people?
Hopefully not - hence my original post B)

johnnyh

Veteran
anything over £3.50 seems a lot to pay for a door stop :birthday:

But in all seriousness, a 2GHz machine with a Gig of RAM - second hand electronics, I wouldnt want to pay more than £200! In fact £150...

Top Bottom