Secret Code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KEEF

Veteran
I received a coded instruction today from the Executive Vice President of Cycle Chat via the three word game (Three is Three was the instruction) I now have the answer. I am still new here and I am honoured to have this instruction but what do I do now who do I trust and what do I do with this information Please help.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
You are not a number, you are a free man. Just ask Number 2.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Listen very carefully, your very life now depends on it.

"three is three" is a Grand Order of the Ancient One-Liners (a subsect of the Freemasons, or was it Fundamentalist Zoroastrians, never can quite distinguish between the two....) response to a ritual only performed once every 78 years. If you study the painting "Dejeuner sur l'herbe" you'll see that the artist subliminally includes the message in the number of petals on the blossom behind the scary -looking bird in the hat. In the ritual, which involves fourteen chinese midgets and an airship (one of the reasons it only occurs once every 78 years) the grand One-Liner opens the ritual with a question. We never get to know what the question is, but we eventually hear the answer, which the vice pres has sent you in code.

It appears now that he has in fact invited you to join the order, and the only way to signal your intention is to add an absolute whopper to the "Post a Lie" thread, but beware, this must be to any member other than Speicher. Failure to respond will have terrible consequences, not least of which will be that your tyres will be replaced by Bonty Hardcase 25s, the ones with the yellow bands on them, and you'll have to wear Polish cycling shorts, whether they flatter you or not.

OP
OP
KEEF

KEEF

Veteran
Listen very carefully, your very life now depends on it.

"three is three" is a Grand Order of the Ancient One-Liners (a subsect of the Freemasons, or was it Fundamentalist Zoroastrians, never can quite distinguish between the two....) response to a ritual only performed once every 78 years. If you study the painting "Dejeuner sur l'herbe" you'll see that the artist subliminally includes the message in the number of petals on the blossom behind the scary -looking bird in the hat. In the ritual, which involves fourteen chinese midgets and an airship (one of the reasons it only occurs once every 78 years) the grand One-Liner opens the ritual with a question. We never get to know what the question is, but we eventually hear the answer, which the vice pres has sent you in code.

It appears now that he has in fact invited you to join the order, and the only way to signal your intention is to add an absolute whopper to the "Post a Lie" thread, but beware, this must be to any member other than Speicher. Failure to respond will have terrible consequences, not least of which will be that your tyres will be replaced by Bonty Hardcase 25s, the ones with the yellow bands on them, and you'll have to wear Polish cycling shorts, whether they flatter you or not.

I have done all as instructed I now have to go to a secret remote place of study within the rhubarb triangle and meditate while chanting Three is Three not Five,only when I understand this mantra will I be allowed into the inner sanctum. I may be gone some time.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Wait, I think we are all being deceived............let me explain:

If 3 is 3, then 3 divided by the coefficient of my inside leg measurement, multiplied by the square root of the cosine of the angular gravitence of my onion patch = 4.226098

Therefore, 3 can only be partially dependent on the circumference of a blancmange.

3 is therefore 2.98

QED

I think in the light of this discovery, strategy must me reworked.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I was waiting just by rhubarb triangle. :wacko: Did you think you could keep your location a secret KEEF?

I have the Bonty Hardcase 25s, the ones with the yellow bands, ready for you. Together with the Polish cycling shorts, in red.

What are you prepared to do in order to avoid the fate that awaits you?

Top Bottom