Secret Santa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
Melvil said:
My secret santa was a vibrating massage device with a purple head and glowing blue vibro-nobs.

I was a little shocked!

I think the purchaser achieved their objective with that one. I either try to get an embarassing thing from Ann Summers for the matronly woman or just a silly joke book.

Melvil

gavintc said:
I think the purchaser achieved their objective with that one. I either try to get an embarassing thing from Ann Summers for the matronly woman or just a silly joke book.

It's the only way to go...:biggrin::hello:

Tetedelacourse

I did well. Two bottles of Guinness and a copy of Matt Rendell's Blazing Saddles. Happy with that!

I got mine a mouse that looks like a car. Seemed to go down fine.

Pottsy

Mumbo jumbo - very good reviews of that book on Amazon. Let us know how you get on with it, it's filed on my 'Wish list' there until I hear more.

Thanks.

mr Mag00

rising member
we dont christmas at all at our place no cards to staff, no christmas get together nowt, you dont even get a birthday wish unless you write your own birthday in the office diary!

Arch

Married to Night Train
As there are only two in our office, it wouldn't be that secret! (although I've never worked any where that did it, anyway.)

I do like that Boots advert with the office full of girls though. Not that many of the gifts would interest me, I just like the tune, and the idea of everyone being inspired....

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Sedret Santa? Isn't that the strange custom of spending your time and money to buy a gift for a workmate who you may not like and you get crap in return? Been there, never done it and never will!
"You never got my Christmas card?" - I'm not surprised, I never sent you one.
"We're going for a drink after work, are you joining us?" I've seen enough of you lot during the day, why should I spend more time with you?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i got bike stuff! some mr bump plasters (after my black ice incident) and a puncture repair kit with some really good levers.

Top Bottom