Secure storage/Showering nr Trafalgar Square...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttekwob

Anyone know of a secure place where I could leave my bike near Trafalgar Square? Also anyone recommend a gym really close by? I previously had access to both but moved to a new job and have neither now :tongue:

Regards
James

domtyler

Über Member
Surely it was the first thing you asked at the interview? :tongue:

Maz

Guru
Welcome to the forum
Any cyclists at your new workplace? Have you asked them, yet?
Be a great ice-breaker...

ChrisKH

Guru
ttekwob said:
Anyone know of a secure place where I could leave my bike near Trafalgar Square? Also anyone recommend a gym really close by? I previously had access to both but moved to a new job and have neither now :ohmy:

Regards
James

Having just moved away from work in that area I can tell you that secure bike storage and parking is very hard to come by unless it is provided by your employer. I would lobby them and if they can't/don't provide any, I would get a folder and park it besides your desk. Just to spite them. :tongue:

I'm not a gym fan but there are several in that area; there's one or two on Piccadily. Very expensive. I presume it's the shower facilities you want rather than the exercise? If work has shower facilities, why not make use of the Royal Parks (St James & Green) for running? I certainly did.

Top Bottom