Seduction?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In tonight's Spooks, Ros Myers has to seduce a top businessman. Now, Ros is played by 40 year old Hermione Norris who generally gives the impression of spending more time in the gym than Madonna. As a hard nosed agent capable of cracking a terrorist cell, she is totally convincing, but I just can't believe her as a seductress. I assume of course (this being Spooks) that the top businessman has endless women throwing themselves at him and can be very fussy.

Can anyone here really see Ros Myers as a seductress?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Could I see Hermione Norris as a seductress... hell yeah! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ros on the other hand could have me any time she wanted:ohmy: Assuming I haven't let myself down by prematurely ejaculating of course, in which case she might have to hang on a bit.

Arch

Married to Night Train
of course, it might be that like many men, the top businessman is putty in the hands of any woman who appears to be half available...

I should change that really, to 'some men', since I don't like stereotypes. And point out that there are probably a similar proportion of women who are the same.

But you get my point...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
rich p said:
Ros on the other hand could have me any time she wanted:ohmy: Assuming I haven't let myself down by prematurely ejaculating of course, in which case she might have to hang on a bit.

NOT ROS - I meant JO.

Ros is a scrawny old bag of bones!

mr Mag00

rising member
jo in her waitress outfit last night yum yum, no wonder she dropped the tray she could hardly breathe her blouse was sooooo tight :biggrin: as for Ros i think they edited it wrong last night when the financier went in to a rage that should have been after he slept with Ros

Top Bottom