1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

See you all in 2 weeks..!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Jack, 30 Jul 2007.

1. Jack

Jack New Member

Don't miss me too much! ;)

I'm off to sunny Crete for 2 weeks tomorrow morning.

Ciao!

2. take care.

bring back pressies

L

3. OP
    OP
    Jack

Jack New Member

:biggrin:

Pressies for everyone, of course.. ;)

4. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

L

5. gbyers

gbyers New Member

Where are you headed? If west of Chania then Hellas Bikes at agia marina is top place for hire or tours.

6. OP
    OP
    Jack

Jack New Member

I will save this as a note on my phone and have a look out for it. ;) Will they hire me a nice roadie? Will anywhere hire me a roadie?

Cheers.

7. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman New Member

Have a good one Jack ... Don't do anything that I wouldn't do ;) (that should give you plenty of scope :biggrin:)

8. gbyers

gbyers New Member

hellasbike.net

I think everything is flat bar and hybrid or MTB but they,ll do you various tyre options and spd pedals.

I hired an excellent Scott MTB with triple and explored ravdoucha and Gramvousa peninsulas - mostly off road but great beaches at the ends. There will be some great road routes (with real category climbs to boot) if you get slick tyre options. They have a good workshop and were very knowledgeable.

9. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

So now when you get back we will expect a super fit climber to emerge from the plane, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. OP
    OP
    Jack

Jack New Member

To do the climbing I'll need to be up early I think... ridiculously hot over there at the moment!!

Thanks for the info gbyers, I will deffo check them out. Cheers.

11. Have a good time.;)