Seen everything.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Über Member
Well today I have seen what must be a first (well for me anyway ! ) the ultimate in driving distraction's no not a phone or reading or even putting on makeup ! no some idiot brushing his teeth whilst driving ! yes that doe's read brushing his teeth, not sure if this is an offence same as use of phone etc must admit I did think it quite humorous at first but hey ho that's life.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
It is an offence IMHO. Driving without due care and attention. Plonker (the driver that is)

Wonder where idiot spat it out?:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Ern1e

Ern1e

Über Member
well his window was down so guess out of that what I saw first was his hand waving about so me thinking whats up with this one,but once he got closer I could see a bright red brush handle and him giving it some wellie lol and yes he was a total plonker. Only good thing he was only doing about 20 mph (ok still fast enough to do damage) and no school kids about.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
well his window was down so guess out of that what I saw first was his hand waving about so me thinking whats up with this one,but once he got closer I could see a bright red brush handle and him giving it some wellie lol and yes he was a total plonker. Only good thing he was only doing about 20 mph (ok still fast enough to do damage) and no school kids about.

Would have served him right if, spitting out of the window, the wind threw it back in. Getting his own back so to speak........

D

Deleted member 1258

I've seen a truck driver watching a TV as he drove down the motorway, I've seen people with maps spread out on the steering wheel, people eating on the move and people on phones is very common, brushing their teeth is one I've not seen before.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Early one morning, when I was a student, I hitched a lift from someone who plugged an electric razor into his cigarette lighter and shaved all the way from Cupar in Fife to the Tay Road Bridge.... chatting happily all the way. Couldn't get out of the car fast enough.

OP
OP
Ern1e

Ern1e

Über Member
I had not until yesterday morning @dave r I guess the poor soul got up late and well it could have been far worse it being local hols and no schools road was very quiet ok still no excuse for it.

Top Bottom