Sega Forever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I've always been a bit of a Sega fan (still gutted that the DreamCast killed off their hardware arm), so it's great to see them bringing out all their games for iOS and Android. So far I've had a crack at Sonic and Altered Beast and though the controls are a bit fiddly, they seem like pretty solid ports. I'm hoping to see Virtua Striker, Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio at some point in the not too distant future. Soul Calibur, Shenmue and Illbleed would be pretty cool too, as would Ikagura and Rez.

Thinking about it, the DreamCast games might be even more fiddly control wise, but there are more than enough MegaDrive & Master System titles that should be great fun!

Get involved - http://forever.sega.com/

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Wish they would release Outrun on Android.

TVC

Thanks for this, I have just played Sonic for the first time in my life. Another Bubble Bobble fan here 'TAI TO'

keithmac

Guru
Will have a look later, thanks for the link!.

Must admit I was an Amiga die hard fan but had plenty of hours playing with the Megadrive round at my mates house.

Speedball 2 was my all time favourite..

MiK1138

Veteran
Will have a look later, thanks for the link!.

Must admit I was an Amiga die hard fan but had plenty of hours playing with the Megadrive round at my mates house.

Speedball 2 was my all time favourite..
Mate and I probably wasted about 2 years of our lives playing Speedball 2

GET READY

keithmac

Guru
Mate and I probably wasted about 2 years of our lives playing Speedball 2

GET READY

It was the Bitmap Brothers that coded it, along with a few other decent games.

There were rumours of it coming to the next gen consoles but nothing came of it in the end, if they produced a version for the Xbox One my son wouldn't get a look in!.

I actually got it working via and Amiga emulator on the original Xbox, considering the Xbox was emulating the Amiga pocessor, Agnus, Denise Paula (and Gary?) it played very well, just missing the Zipstick joystick for full retro experience..

I sound a bit sad really!.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Got chuchu rocket on my tablet. Great time waster! Got some of the main sonic games too though i hate playing via touchscreen controls.

I would love to see power stone 2 or a similar game being made for Android.

I would also love to see the original mickey mouse castle of illusion being ported to Android too! Classic game!

Top Bottom