Selle SAn Marco Rolls saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
SteveL of this parish kindly donated me this saddle to try. It was okay but after 2 weeks of sitting on it I don't think it's the one for me. With Steve's permission I am therefore able to offer this to some other deserving member who'd like to see if it's more suited to your bum.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
SteveL of this parish kindly donated me this saddle to try. It was okay but after 2 weeks of sitting on it I don't think it's the one for me. With Steve's permission I am therefore able to offer this to some other deserving member who'd like to see if it's more suited to your bum.

Rich i would be very glad to try it out to replace my rapidly disintegrating MTB saddle.

cheers

paul

yello

Not personally interested as I have one and like it. BUT, upsidedown, it's not really an MTB saddle. Are you considering it for MTB use?

upsidedown

Not personally interested as I have one and like it. BUT, upsidedown, it's not really an MTB saddle. Are you considering it for MTB use?

Hi yello

No it's my commuter/shopper. The WTB MTB saddle that came with it is now little more than a plastic frame.

Completely understand if it's to go to a more thoroughbred road bike though.

cheers

paul

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sorry everyone, I forgot about this!!
It's really a touring/road saddle but I should offer it first to Upsidedown if he thinks it would be suitable.

Tynan

Veteran
suspect I'm third dibs but if it happens, my current saddle is reaching the end after two and ahalf years i suspect

Jonnyrau

suspect I'm third dibs but if it happens, my current saddle is reaching the end after two and ahalf years i suspect

Hey,

I am new to riding bikes and I am trying to do up a raleigh richmond which is in dire need of a new saddle. It sounds perfect if it is still available!

Jonny

upsidedown

Rich

please give it to somebody with a bike that can do it justice.I suppose it's a bit posh for a commuter.

cheers

paul

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Montage was second in line so now Upsidedown has stood to one side, I'll offer it to him. Watch this space though!

montage

God Almighty
Saddle arrived today, cheers Rich!
If I don't like it I will post it to the next person down on the list which I guess is Tynan?
Thanks again

Top Bottom