Selling my 2008 Trice Q Recumbent Trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Hi folks,

My old Trice Q is probably going to leave my household now that I have my ICE Sprint and my Versatile Velomobile.

I'm heading off to Germany in a week's time for a year or so and it will just languish in the shed then, unless anyone fancied taking it off my hands! Fair price is £1,000, it's done 26,000 miles (including lots of exciting touring) and is in pretty decent nick overall. It's rear suspension, non-folding, has a new rear suspension swing-arm and new drum brake shoes with other odd changes (new bearings in wheels and steering, etc).

If anyone's interested and can visit it near Colchester in Essex in the next week (or when I return to the UK for a week mid-June or mid-September) let me know!

Auntie Helen
www.auntiehelen.co.uk
(Lots of pics on my blog posts for cycle tours earlier than Berlin 2011 (i.e. Mosel 2010 etc). I bought an ICE Sprint which I now ride.

starhawk

I also have a Trice Q and it is folding. It don't rotate the wheel to flat while foldig but that doesn't mean that it isn't folding, or do you have some sort of special rear fork that prevent it from folding?

OP
OP
Auntie Helen

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I have the rear swing-arm version which tucks under (making the trike taller) and a little bit shorter but I wouldn't class it as 'folding' compared to what my Sprint does (i.e. halves its length by placing the rear wheel between the front wheels, with the fold underneath where the seat goes).

I have the rear swing-arm version which tucks under (making the trike taller) and a little bit shorter but I wouldn't class it as 'folding' compared to what my Sprint does (i.e. halves its length by placing the rear wheel between the front wheels, with the fold underneath where the seat goes).
Auntie Helen
Did you sell your Trice Q before leaving for Germany.

David

Top Bottom