Selling my bike help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Suddabym

Suddabym

A mere technicality, surely? :whistle:

🤣

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yeah that's my preference but as it will be (hopefully) £1k + thats a large amount for cash. I also thought Ebay/Paypal might have that drawback of the buyer getting a refund in false circumstance.

Bank Transfer is an option to me, but as I am going to be selling the bike on behalf of an elderly relative (who is already suspicious of 'online' banking:blush:) I was hoping to avoid it.

It may end being simpler for me to take the bike, which was their first offer but I said I didn't need another bike right now (it's an electric one and would be perfect for communting, but I don't commute anymore).
It's not online banking. The same method/system is used when you move money between two of your own accounts in branch. Just that between two different banks there can be a slight delay, when compared to moving it between your accounts.

It's not online banking. The same method/system is used when you move money between two of your own accounts in branch. Just that between two different banks there can be a slight delay, when compared to moving it between your accounts.

I know this, and you know this. But the person who I'm helping just calls it all 'online' banking and is suspicous - they still write cheques for instance!

Jameshow

Veteran
So it wasn't hers to sell then

We had this situation....

Got a range cooker, dresser and large table and chairs for £1k new value £10k.

She didn't want him to have half of them.

He did the same wanted the fountain which he came and picked up a few days later ( we didn't want it!)

Funny old world!

Top Bottom