selling to raise for charity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyhunter

hoping to get as much as possible for a good cause for something that generally affects everyone which is cancer, to try and help them with trying to find a cure or helps providing to purchase much needed equipment or to maintain current facilities. I can deliver outside of uk but would have to adjust postage cost to your location. Paypal is the ideal payment method that i would be glad to accept.

specialized s-works shoes only 09 size (9.5uk, 44eur) £35(inc uk shipping recorded)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FSA k-force bars 42cm £70.00 (inc uk shipping recored)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fsa k-force stem 110mm £60.00 (inc uk shipping recorded)
by the fsa bars + stem together and get 10% off it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
look ergopost 2 ti carbon 25dia and length roughly 27.5 from middle of rail to bottom £40.00 (inc uk shipping recorded)

fizik arione wingflex £20.00 (inc uk shippin recorded)
imag0605j.th.jpg

saddle no idea on the make as name nearly completly woren off so unreadable, though a rail says cromo and theunder side says bassan £2.50(inc uk shipping recorded)

Seatpost no idea on manufacturer but has a jo or jd imprint on it,diameter is roughly/estimate at 2.7cm but from there is an imprint on it with diameter symbol saying 27 then gap 2,length is roughly/estimate at 24.7cm to rails when rails are eye level £2.50 (inc uk shipping recorded)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any questions do not hesitate, feel free to ask away and i will respond as soon as possible, many thanks for your time.

OP
OP
andyhunter

andyhunter

prices dropped

lmow20

If it ain't titanium, it's not that cool.
If the seatpost is 27,.2 mm i would love to take it off you! (please glutton.gif ) Cheers
Lawrence

Top Bottom