Serial Number ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Ah! 1987 and not 77?
Were Raleigh still fitting suicide levers in '87?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
And looks all original as well plus itā€™s probably hardly been used, itā€™s still got the plastic caps on the front wheel nuts used in shipping. Original bar tape and saddle too. The Winner was a budget model produced mainly for the yoof market.
Nice find, how did you come by it?

Paulus

And looks all original as well plus itā€™s probably hardly been used, itā€™s still got the plastic caps on the front wheel nuts used in shipping. Original bar tape and saddle too. The Winner was a budget model produced mainly for the yoof market.
Agreed, it's had very little use for it's age.

Paulus

There were no Raleigh under BB cable guide frames in 1977, the kit is later than 77 so had a 50-50 choice :smile:
I've just been looking at a '86 model on Fleabay and that has the extra levers on.

OP
OP
OldManGraham

OldManGraham

purchased in my village for 20 quid, still learning about it and bikes in general, had to buy a new derailleur which a friend fitted, cleaned the wheels and crank to the best of my ability but still not 100%, the handlebar tape still had a film over it even though it has discoloured slightly, im surprised how many on here like it, it will have to do me until I find a spare grand kicking about for one like everyone else rides šŸ˜

Top Bottom