Set up for dark nights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Just ordered another 1200 Lumen light off E bay for £20 and a newer Smart 1 watt Rear to double up on what I have.

No idea where to fit the Smart light though as it comes with no bracket and this year I have a rear Rack.

If the smart has got a plastic clip on the back you can screw through from the reflector hole on the rack and into the back of the plastic using a 10mm screw.

Thats my bodge anyway, and it looks great when fitted!

Downward

Guru
If the smart has got a plastic clip on the back you can screw through from the reflector hole on the rack and into the back of the plastic using a 10mm screw.

Thats my bodge anyway, and it looks great when fitted!

Good thinking - Think I'll do this on my old Smart though - Otherwise it will sit on the saddle bag.

BSRU

A Human Being
For excursions into the countryside when the dark mornings are upon us I will be using a Flexient "3000" lumen front light to illuminate the unlit country lanes I will be on and turning it off if any other road users are around as it is as bright as car headlights on main beam.
Main lights are a magicshine clone and a mickey mouse magicshine.
I will be using Smart 1W flashers for the country lanes and a Dinotte 400R for the town roads.

Top Bottom