Severn Bridge Sportive 26th Aug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trekvet

I am doing this (unless it's wet), but only for the 56mls. bit as I've got to ride in (and out) from Westbury, Wilts. so it'll be about 100 for me.

Could do with company on the ride so I don't have to carry a lock, and keep having to use it
icon_sad.gif

I avg 14.3 now for 50mls. but don't what I'll be able to average for the 100 total I'll be doing that day.

skids

Trekvet - I was planning to do the Action 100 ride to London on the 26th but a change in family circumstances has knocked that on the head (given the time it would take to get back to Bistol afterwards). I've now signed up to do the Severn Bridge ride and planning on doing the 56 mile route (I'll ride in and out from home which will make it just over the 85 mile mark for me which I'm happy with). Average speeds seem similar so fancy riding together for company / no need for locks etc?

OP
OP
T

Trekvet

Yep, sounds good, all I need now is the promise of not more than one shower (of rain) and I'm in. Mob is 077799090OneTwo if you want to text me nearer time to confirm, etc.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
How did it go? This is one I would have liked to do but was working over the weekend, may try and do it next year.. Pity about the weather.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
We were out on a DIY Audax from Chepstow to Devon and kept being overtaken by riders on this sportive - think the weather was pretty good! We got our pictures taken at one point but they don't appear to have put them up on the official website :smile:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
We were out on a DIY Audax from Chepstow to Devon and kept being overtaken by riders on this sportive - think the weather was pretty good! We got our pictures taken at one point but they don't appear to have put them up on the official website :smile:

Yeah ,got my days mixed up Sunday weather was pretty good here.

Top Bottom