Sex Pistols...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Yes and no, depends on your definition of good and also how old you were at the time and if you wore a tartan miniskirt and dyed your hair blue.

Night Train said:
Gave up on that vid and went for the 1976 vid instead.:eek:

Good move. Much better.

Abitrary

Strange one the pistols... hugely underrated, if you ask me. Think they became a bit novelty.

Even though they were the best all round punk band, I can't imagine anyone sitting down and sticking an album on, like they would with the clash or damned.

Jaded

Night Train said:
Yes and no, depends on your definition of good and also how old you were at the time and if you wore a tartan miniskirt and dyed your hair blue.

Hmmm.

I was never into the Bay City Rollers, so I wouldn't know about that.

I more or less 'missed' the punk era, unfortunately, as I was too busy poncing around to Genesis, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, Yes etc. :biggrin:

One day I'll sit down with youtube and re-live' the punk era. Might even put a safety-pin through my lip for the extra authenticity. B)

mondobongo

Über Member
Vastly overrated in a musical sense but would we have had Punk without them? I quite like Lydon and he is growing old sort of disgracefully, thought he was funny at awards ceremony the other day.

Top Bottom