Shades baby..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have Tifosi reactolite jobbies. They cost about 50 quid a pair. Because the lenses change shade with the light levels it means that I don't have to have glasses with interchangeable lenses. For me this is a good thing because I'm always losing lenses or the case with them all in!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
gavintc said:
I use Oakleys as well - birthday treat a few years ago. I use them when it is very bright. Although I have clear lenses for them, I find that I do not wear them during winter. I also sweat like a pig when cycling and hate the streams of water you get down the lens. So, if I am out with the club or know I will not be stopping, I tend not to wear them as I hate not being able to see.
To be fair it's not cos they're Oakleys you get the sweat streaming down the lens!

I guess it's not up to me to defend Oakleys, but people do seem to get into a tizz over the price of them, but I really think it's worth it in the long run. And there's a reason top cricketers, golfers, cyclists and plenty of other sports people use them, as well as troops and so on, and it's not just sponsorship, they're damn good!

mike1026

I use M vision D'ARCS from ultimate pursuits they comply with the relevant EU standards (EN 1836:1997). They are comfortable and easily maintained with the comprehensive spare parts available.

Top Bottom