Shakespeare 100 sportive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gary D

Well, that was a good event though the strong winds made it very tough indeed!

The signage was perfect this time. I didn't notice that any arrows were missing or redirected. There was just one fast descent where we didn't see the arrow for a left turn until the last moment so another one higher up the hill would have been good.

I did the ride with Gary D. His previous longest ride was 69-70 miles so his 105 mile ride today smashed his century duck to pieces! Thanks for the company Gary!

I'd prefer it without the gale force winds next time though Rob! ;)

Colin,
Thank you very much for the company yesterday. It was a great ride in spite of the wind. I don't think I could/would have done it on my own. :cycle:
I hope your niece wasn't too miffed with it being so late!
Legs are a bit sore this morning - but not too bad all things considered. I feel chuffed now that I have broken my "century duck" :biggrin:

Cheers,
Gary.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Colin,
Thank you very much for the company yesterday. It was a great ride in spite of the wind. I don't think I could/would have done it on my own. :cycle:
I hope your niece wasn't too miffed with it being so late!
Legs are a bit sore this morning - but not too bad all things considered. I feel chuffed now that I have broken my "century duck" :biggrin:

Cheers,
Gary.
My niece and her pal had been at the car park since 17:00 but they said that they enjoyed seeing the riders arriving back. Many of them were walking like cowboys who had spent too long on horseback! I think they were pretty glad that they had chickened out of the ride ... :biggrin:

Top Bottom