Share the mental images you have of other CC’ers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dolorous Edd

but I think she’s also quite stern with naughty children. 😜

I predict this thread will now go downhill fast.

Drago

Legendary Member
@PeteXXX is a compact fellow, but hard as nails like Paul Ferris. Hair greased back in a quiff, toothpick balanced on his lower lip, leather jacket, flick knife and chain handy in case someone spills his drink.

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I have an image of @biggs682 that he is a good looking bloke who likes to ride bikes ^_^

This is Biggs in reality

Ronnie-Biggs_2515225b.jpg

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I do have a mental image of most CC regulars, I think most people's brains *need* to attach an image to someone's words to make some sense and order of an all-text environment, however made up that image is. I tend to attach an image that is based at least in part on someone I know in real life who shares some of the characteristics of the forum person. It helps me keep things tidy mentally if that makes sense.
Changing your avatar plays havoc with that system by the way!
I'm not sure it's useful to get into specifics but it's mostly positive images that I have of CC members.

Forum meets are always interesting, you tend to find your mental image of someone was a million miles wide of the mark. (I'm going off forum meets from other fora, I've only met one CC member and that was through another travel based forum).

Top Bottom