She has a name!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
The new bike finally has a name :hyper:
It's something I knew would come to me and it did, whilst on my ride today.

Her name is <drum roll>.....
Priscilla :wub:

Why? Well, my first thought was Priscilla Queen of the Desert, because she looks like a lady but underneath she's a dude! ^_^

And then I thought, no, I can't give that as a reason....so officially, it's because I'm a big Elvis fan and Elvis's wife was Priscilla ^_^

DSCN0042.JPG


I think it suits her!
 
But we don't have any deserts, she may be a queen tho..............:laugh:
 

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Location
Over the Hill
How can you tell she's a she? :scratch:
 

Donger

A.K.A. Buster Nuvverbike (componentry destroyer)
Location
Quedgeley, Glos.
I'd never really thought of naming mine, but I guess something like "Hercules" or "Titan" would be appropriate, given the weight it has to take. I did have a name for my Mum's shoprider , which I called "Thunderbird 9", as she used to ride it out of a garage with automatic doors and the sight of it reminded me of Tracy Island.
 
OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Legendary Member
Location
Middle Earth
I'd never really thought of naming mine, but I guess something like "Hercules" or "Titan" would be appropriate, given the weight it has to take. I did have a name for my Mum's shoprider , which I called "Thunderbird 9", as she used to ride it out of a garage with automatic doors and the sight of it reminded me of Tracy Island.
My big full suss Saracen is called Rambo :smile:
 
Top Bottom