Shelsey Walsh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

James Blackwell

Being involved in a motoring organisation I get regular press releases regarding latest models etc, being Jaguar focused I get my fair share of Team Sky press releases too, so today's press release just came as a rather cool suprise.

Shelsey Walsh are hosting their first Hill Climb open event in a few weeks. 5th October.

http://www.shelsleywalshcyclinghillclimb.co.uk/

Alas I will be at another race circuit (Castle Combe) but I am feeling like I may pull a sicky ;)

If anyone makes it, I would be interested to know how the event goes, pictures etc.

James

bianchi1

Guru
I believe the deadline for signing on has passed. It's a club local to me that is organising it.

It should be a good event...if you like that sort of thing. Sprinting up steep hills isn't my thing unfortunately!

OP
OP
James Blackwell

James Blackwell

I believe the deadline for signing on has passed. It's a club local to me that is organising it.

It should be a good event...if you like that sort of thing. Sprinting up steep hills isn't my thing unfortunately!

I have never tried it to be fair. I was interested as it mixes two of my hobbies, motoring and cycling. Would have given it a go had I a) known about it and b) wasnt already booked else where.

Top Bottom