Shenanigans 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benborp

Legendary Member
Dug out a few more moments from the summer. A bit more enjoyment and less conflict.


View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhb1talA9L0

Walworth Road night out.


View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RxSnzDCX-Tg

I don't get many chances at scalps but the guy crossing at the top of the clip is in team kit. Although I was foiled by a bus and he'd just been out for a ride in the hills so it wouldn't count. The traffic got so bad we had quite a long chat through Camberwell.


View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xkl-CQkAVuw

Clean run for a little while without traffic lights:whistle:.


View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DfNmaipbQT8

Being paced up Denmark Hill by the buses.
 

bryce

Guru
Location
London, SW10
Nice speeds - you'd definitely be one rabbit I wouldn't be able to reel in. What kind of mph/ kph were you doing between Brixton-Oval? And what camera have you got on your bonce?
 
OP
OP
benborp

benborp

Legendary Member
That would have been 30mph or there abouts. Just traveling with the traffic.

The camera is a viosport scout recording to a DV500 recorder from dogcamsport.
 
Top Bottom