Sherlock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, I missed most of last weeks, so I'm hoping I can follow this one.

Annoyingly it overlaps Top Gear, so I'll see how I'm liking it at 9.30 to see if I turn over..

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Yeah, I missed most of last weeks, so I'm hoping I can follow this one.

Annoyingly it overlaps Top Gear, so I'll see how I'm liking it at 9.30 to see if I turn over..

Get yourself a Freeview recorder Arch,last episode of TG tonight
sad.gif

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I am currently watching it ... definitely enjoyed last weeks episode, and my daughter was really impatient for it to start.

taxing

BBC1, Sundays. Around 8.30 or 9, they keep changing it.

I'm really enjoying it. I like how they used one of the ways that Book Holmes could tell a drunk (when he wound his watch every night he couldn't get the key straight in, so there were lots of scratches on the case) and translated it to a mobile phone. That was early on last week, it really won me over.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Get yourself a Freeview recorder Arch,last episode of TG tonight
sad.gif

I saw the second half of TG - I'd got hooked on Sherlock. I might catch the first half of the repeat tomorrow.

I liked the thing about the anagrams in the sports cars' registrations...

And Sherlock was good - I'm not a devotee of the books (never actually read one all the way through, as fair as I remember), but I'm getting the feeling that it's been updated well.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Never a fan of Sherlock before,haven't read any books or seen many films but fancied this after seeing a couple of ads for it,am glad I watched now it's really good.
Will also be trying 'The Deep' on Tuesday with Jimmy Nesbitt,looks interesting.

darkstar

Of course I could, why didn't I think of that before....

Perhaps due to not having digital?

all the episodes shown on Dave are repeats anyway, good as they are, this series has been awesome
biggrin.gif
Still amazed at the section on Senna.

As for Sherlock, really enjoying it, not seen the originals though.

Top Bottom