Shimano Deore Chainset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ramses

Hi,

Rather than me run two listings for the same thing and concern myself with who might buy it, and have to remove off of sites, could you please look at the following link.

http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/shimano-deore-chainset-silver-30146326.htm

The chainset has come off my wife's new bike because it's silver and not black. Black looks better on the bike, so I have removed this one.

The set is brand new, it's just been fitted to a new bike, but hasn't been pedalled anywhere.

As per the photos, there is a little mark on one of the crank arms, which was either damaged in the box or at the shop. It is just a paint mark, and could be touched up.

If anyone here wants it, then message me and I will arrange details with you, and remove from e-bid. Just thought it would be easier to use the link rather than upload photo's.

There is a reserve on it, I am looking for £25.00 plus P&P which is £9.00 for Special Delivery.

Thanks

Rich.

OP
OP
ramses

ramses

Hi,

Rather than me run two listings for the same thing and concern myself with who might buy it, and have to remove off of sites, could you please look at the following link.

http://uk.ebid.net/f...er-30146326.htm

The chainset has come off my wife's new bike because it's silver and not black. Black looks better on the bike, so I have removed this one.

The set is brand new, it's just been fitted to a new bike, but hasn't been pedalled anywhere.

As per the photos, there is a little mark on one of the crank arms, which was either damaged in the box or at the shop. It is just a paint mark, and could be touched up.

If anyone here wants it, then message me and I will arrange details with you, and remove from e-bid. Just thought it would be easier to use the link rather than upload photo's.

There is a reserve on it, I am looking for £25.00 plus P&P which is £9.00 for Special Delivery.

Thanks

Rich.

SOLD

Top Bottom