Shimano MT32 with SH-M535 pedals and cleats!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kr4t0z

I'm convering to road, and I do know I could mountain-styled pedals for roads, but I'd like to try :smile:

I bought these almost a week ago from my LBS, and now that I've lost the receipt I can't return it and it's just too big for me. Anyway it's size EU46 that is UK11. It's brand new and worn exactly once tbh. I'm also selling my pedals and brand new cleats.

I'm looking around 55 pounds delivered. Will post pics soon.

Cheers1

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
Kr4t0z said:
I'm convering to road, and I do know I could mountain-styled pedals for roads, but I'd like to try :smile:

I bought these almost a week ago from my LBS, and now that I've lost the receipt I can't return it and it's just too big for me. Anyway it's size EU46 that is UK11. It's brand new and worn exactly once tbh. I'm also selling my pedals and brand new cleats.

I'm looking around 55 pounds delivered. Will post pics soon.

Cheers1

You don't need a receipt!

OP
OP
K

Kr4t0z

Well then, I'd rather sell them. Just kidding ;)

I bought them from Evanscycles, and I was told I needed a receipt. Actually it was told to my brother :smile:

OP
OP
K

Kr4t0z

Thanks Speck for posting it! How can I prove I bought it from them? Does this apply to most stores, as I've had so many things that didn't fit me well with receipts all gone. Anyway, this sale is still running until if so returned by me to shop.

Thanks again Speck!

Moodyman

Legendary Member
A retailer has no obligation to accept your returned goods, even if you could prove that you bought it from them, unless a) the goods are faulty or breach the Sales of Goods and Service Act and or :smile: the goods were bought via mail order/internet, in which case they have to allow a return within 7 days.

The fact that most retailers allow returned goods, is because they want to instill a confidence in the consumer.

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
on a second note, a card statement (assuming you paid with card) with the amount is normally accepted, or tell them to reprint the recipt, i assume all you want to do is change size.

If you cant sell em

OP
OP
K

Kr4t0z

Hey Ryan, no I'm converting to road and no longer need them :wacko:

Thanks for concerns :bravo:

OP
OP
K

Kr4t0z

Hey Karan, I can't exchange anymore, sorry :becool:. Was waiting for your reply, but I had to buy a new one today to try as I'm travelling tomorrow. Really sorry :smile:. I just bought some shoes and hopefully will fit me well or will go on here as well :biggrin:.

SHOES STILL UP FOR SALE!!!

Top Bottom