Shimano Sora Triple 3403 9 Spd Chainset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Got hold of a Sora Triple chainset - unfortunately it's not compatible with my commuter BB despite it originally being fitted with the Sora - seems that they've made changes to the chainset now.

Brand new - RRP at £39.95 - pretty much will sell for that ono - will check out what postage costs are unless based in London and can then meet and drop off the chainset.

chainwheel tooth combo = 50-34. Cranks = 170mm

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
ttcycle said:
Got hold of a Sora Triple chainset - unfortunately it's not compatible with my commuter BB despite it originally being fitted with the Sora - seems that they've made changes to the chainset now.

Brand new - RRP at £39.95 - pretty much will sell for that ono - will check out what postage costs are unless based in London and can then meet and drop off the chainset.

chainwheel tooth combo = 50-34. Cranks = 170mm

I think you can fit that to your present BB, take out the BB and leave in the cones or cups, I think they are called, then just slide that in and attach the crank on the non-drive side.
I was just talking to a guy in Evans about them today.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
DJ - there is always that option but will take a while for the current chainset to wear down - might as well have the cash in pocket- if no takers I'll just hold onto it.

Top Bottom