Shimano Tiagra 4700 Groupset **SOLD**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
I've got a Shimano Tiagra 4700 groupset that is surplus to requirements.

It came on a bike that I quickly upgraded to R7000 as I had the parts to do the upgrade and according to my logs has done around 1500miles in total, shifting is still flawless and the derailleurs are in near immaculate condition.

Shifters: Left & Right STIs 4700
Rear Derailleur: Long Cage (GS) 4700
Front Derailleur: 4700
Chainset: FC-4700 50/34 (can also provide 52/36 if desired, but these rings have done further mileage)
Chain: Shimano 10sp (has done a fair amount of mileage but is not currently showing as worn using a chain checker)
Cassette: Shimano HG-500 11-32 10sp (I have two of these, one has done about 500 indoor miles, the other around 1000 outdoors - both will be provided)

I don't have a brakeset as part of this sale as the brakes which came with the bike were direct mount brakes and not Shimano.

All in I'm looking for about £250 although I'm open to sensible offers. I've not had the opportunity to photograph it yet as the items are currently unused and in storage, but will be getting them out in the next couple of days to take photographs.

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Roughly where are you located or does the price include postage?

Last edited:
OP
OP
si_c

si_c

Guru
That works well for me, let me get some photographs of everything though before you commit. The cassettes would be surplus to requirements for me as the reason I upgraded from Tiagra was just to be able to share spares easily between my two bikes, so I'd happily include them as well if you have use for them.

Top Bottom