Shoes Diadora Chilli Extreme + Bontrager Race

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amaferanga

Veteran
Having a shoe clearout after treating myself to some nice new ones.

First up are some Bontrager Race in EU 42 / UK 7.5. Well used, but in good condition. Ideal for someone who wants to try road shoes, but doesn't want to pay big money for decent shoes. These are very similar to the high end Bontrager shoes (the RL and RXL) - I know because I have a pair of RL as well. Main difference is the lack of a carbon sole so they're a bit heavier, but the fit, the e-Soles insoles and the ratchet are exactly the same. These shoes have some scratching on the ratchet from a couple of crashes, but the ratchets still work perfectly well. Currently fitted with fairly new Look Keo cleats which can be included for an extra fiver. These are road shoes so will only accept 3-hole road cleats and not 2-hole mtb-type cleats.

£15 + £5 postage (+ £5 if you want the Keo cleats). Collection from Sheffield is fine if you're local and you want to save on postage.

20120806183359.jpg

20120806183408.jpg

20120806183426.jpg

Also have a pair of Diadora Chilli Extreme shoes in EU 43 which equates to a UK 7.5 I think. These aren't 100% waterproof, but they are 100% windproof and nice and warm for the winter. They're actually shoes with a gator as opposed to a full on boot, which make them a bit lighter than most winter boots and much less restrictive. They also work with tights that have ankle zips unlike full on winter boots. I've worn these only a handful of times so condition is excellent. RRP is £99.95, but Merlin Cycles are selling them at 50% off at the moment (the buggers) so mine are stupidly cheap. These also take 3-hole road cleats only.

£30 + £5 postage. Again collection from Sheffield is fine if you're local and you want to save on postage.

20120806183310.jpg

20120806183329.jpg

OP
OP
A

amaferanga

Veteran
Bontrager Race reduced to £15 posted.

Diadora Chilli Extreme reduced to £30 posted.

A fiver off both prices if you can collect from Sheffield.

Top Bottom