Shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
I actually went to an LBS today for a service. Cant fault his work but he started with the Halfords hate, this is the kind of small time mentality which pisses me off with these guys they absolutely have to slag everyone else off to try and drum up some more business.

This guys angle was hating on boardman, they are not a great bike, chris boardman didnt have any say in the design hes just a face, they are made in taiwan probably by giant etc etc. This coming from the same guy who nearly jizzed himself when he saw some carbon forks "Oh wow are these carbon forks, yeah they're carbon forks". To be fair this was a junk yard of a shop im sure there are better LBS out there, hopefully one day i come across one.

OP
OP
wilko

wilko

Veteran
Garz said:
How you finding the shoes wilko, been on any more rides?

Not had the opportunity to try them out yet, they are birthday pressies and it's not until September, so will have to be patient. :laugh:

wilko said:
Not had the opportunity to try them out yet, they are birthday pressies and it's not until September, so will have to be patient. :whistle:

And see if you can get someone else to gift you a pair of sealskinz socks or overshoes: my tahos are lovely and comfy but are about as waterproof as a teabag.

OP
OP
wilko

wilko

Veteran
BalkanExpress said:
And see if you can get someone else to gift you a pair of sealskinz socks or overshoes: my tahos are lovely and comfy but are about as waterproof as a teabag.

Hmmm, will add them to my list. Thanks for that. :biggrin:

Garz

Squat Member
Any preference on overshoes as it looks like a wet finish to the summer and im not letting this stop my riding?

(I have Northwave vertigo's btw)

Top Bottom