Shopping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keyop_75

Where does everyone do their shopping for their cycling stuff? Clothing/accessories/equipment/tubes and tyres etc etc.

I have browsed around chainrreaction website and I found very hard going when trying to to a search for a specific item. :wacko:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Use wiggle a lot, i have three very good LBS i use, and Ebay for some bit's. have used a lot of online shops, ribble, chain reactions, Evans and a few more and have never had a problem.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/?utm_source...Wiggle Cycle&gclid=CIHJnPDF_bcCFcXKtAod5RAAiA

MaxInc

I use Google which takes me to usual suspects ChainReaction, Wiggle, Amazon, Evans etc. If I'm looking for a specific item, I use www.idealo.co.uk which most of the times gets me the lowest price available on the internet including delivery charges.

Neil363

Most of my stuff comes from Wiggle. Faultless service in my 4 months or so of buying bike bits so whilst that continues they'll continue to get my custom.

Little bits and pieces normally get picked up from the lbs mind.

Duckehhh

Wherever is cheapest when I'm ordering. I'll choose what I want, then check Google and buy where's cheapest. Going through quidco to get some pennies back.

I use the internet for clothes, cheaper and can usually find the right item or size for parts and sundries i try to go to the lbs as generally they will be fitting them for me.

vickster

Legendary Member
Nowadays, Evans a lot, get a price match...means can take back to a shop if no good

Or Wiggle, CRC, Bikesyoulike, Sigma...whoever is cheapest and offers free returns

That said I have also used Ribble, Cyclesurgery and yesterday Halfords...I am not very retailer loyal, buy from whoever is cheapest for what I want :wacko:

D

Deleted member 23692

CRC, ProBikeKit, Ribble, Merlin and Scotby Cycles (my LBS) are the usual ones for me. eBay and amazon for odds and sods. Hardly ever use Wiggle as they are expensive, and their so called BC discount is a non-event

Dave Carey

Wiggle are excellent. Very good service and well priced. Had to use their free returns service for the first time the other day which was also very efficient

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
All great suggestions, but can be expensive. Lidl and Aldi have a couple of days of bike gear a year, usually early spring and late summer. Also the bargain thread on here has saved me hundreds over the last few years :smile:

Top Bottom