Shopping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RWright

Guru
I'm in the States, so Amazon, BikeNashbar/Performance, and Ribble, who sometimes have great deals, even with the shipping. And Velo-Orange, for the vintage bicycle stuff.

I use Nashbar/Performance and Amazon a lot too (I missed the Performance 30 % points last week, only time of the year and somehow I didn't notice it :sad:) . I have bought from Wiggle and Chain Reaction in the UK, just takes a few days longer but I was happy with the service. I think Pro Bike Kit has a US site now too, not sure if they ship out of UK or US though. Wiggle has a US site now, but I think they still ship out of UK. Just have to watch the shipping charges out of UK, they have been what I consider very reasonable so far, sometimes even free if you buy enough stuff. I got Garmin 800 from Handtec in UK, customs popped me for about 25 dollars but it was still a very big savings overall. I am very happy with Nashbar and Performance though, they always treat me right if there is a problem. Never had any problems with the others but I don't use them nearly as often.

Top Bottom