Short Presta Valve 700c Inner Tubes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hanlon

A quick hello as I'm new to this forum.......and trying to get my 1970s/80s road bikes built back up (Pat Hanlon 531 DB, Falcon 531 plain gauge, Holdsworth Mirage 531 DB ) What I cannot find anywhere are 25 or 28 mm Presta valve 700c x 23 mm racing quality inner tubes suitable for my classic shallow rimmed road wheels. All the current valves are far too long and apart from looking ridiculous, they are very prone to failure when using a conventional push-on pump at the roadside !!! Any information on where to get hold of some suitable tubes would be gratefully received. Thanks for reading.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
Kenda do them with a 32mm valve, not sure whether you would call them race quality though.

midlife

Guru
I would have though that they would be something that Dave Marsh would do but not sure if universal cycles are still trading?

OP
OP
H

Hanlon

I would have though that they would be something that Dave Marsh would do but not sure if universal cycles are still trading?
Yes worth a try - he is certainly still trading and has just refurbished his shop very nicely. He trades on Facebook :bicycle:

Top Bottom