Short vid from Holland trip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
That looked great. Good weather too. Where was it?

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
That looked great. Good weather too. Where was it?
Not sure of the name of the place the couple we went with have the map with the route on it,
but it was someware below.^_^
map.jpg

GM

Legendary Member
Looks like you had much better weather there than we had here last week. There's some great cycling to be had on the outskirts of Amsterdam (no hills). I took my Son there a couple of years ago for a bit of cycling, he had never cycled more 3 miles in his life. One day we rode from the south side of the city up the east coast to a place called Monnickendam, a round trip about 50 miles. He was totally whacked when we got back, went straight to bed missing out on a burger at Hard Rock.

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
One of the nicest places we rode to was a town called Delft on our way back to the Hook, followed the canals most of the way down, the video does not do it justice, the scenery was just amazing, i could not beleive the amount of canals over there, and the cycle ways have got to be the best in the world, it would be so nice if we had something like that over here, you can understand why there are so many cyclists over there, hopefully going back later in the year.:becool:

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I love cycling in the Netherlands, would happily live in Amsterdam if I was any good at languages (I know everyone speaks perfect English but it's not the same).

Top Bottom