Shorts for shorter guys.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
It's going to be autumn soon and these hot days are going to be a distant memory. Why not try 3/4 bibs, then length won't be too much of a problem.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Planets 365 are great for my 28 inch legs, they have a thick grip band that can be rolled under if required, from about £29.95, great value mine have done a lot of miles with no sign of wear.
I will have to check them out ,my club shorts I couldn't buy for the same reason they were down to my knee cap

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Planets 365 are great for my 28 inch legs, they have a thick grip band that can be rolled under if required, from about £29.95, great value mine have done a lot of miles with no sign of wear.
I will have to check them out ,my club shorts I couldn't buy for the same reason they were down to my knee cap

screenman

Legendary Member
I found that some shorts feel long when you try them on but are the correct length when on the bike, before buying the PlanetX one's I have had to have them turned up at times if buying the likes of Lusso brand, or had them made to measure in the days of Impsport manufacturing in the UK.

OP
OP
A

Amac

Hi guys,
thanks for all the tips, I will have a read through all the suggestions.
Sorry, I didn’t get a notification, so only just seen these :smile:

kenmiles

I have found that Funkier tend to have a shorter leg length. Not well known but very well made brand.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
@Amac I would second the praise for Funkier. I have jerseys and bib longs and all fit very well. The bib longs are the only ones I've ever found with short legs. Usually I have to cut 4-6" off bib longs but the Funnier don't need this and are very comfortable.

OP
OP
A

Amac

@Amac I would second the praise for Funkier. I have jerseys and bib longs and all fit very well. The bib longs are the only ones I've ever found with short legs. Usually I have to cut 4-6" off bib longs but the Funnier don't need this and are very comfortable.
Cheers for that, I will be looking over the next few days, before the weather turns for good :smile:

Top Bottom