Should Cycle Chat be advertising hoax products?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Ironically I have one at he top of this page for a scam recovery company. 🤣

Alex321

Veteran
It's an interesting exercise to follow up the claims on the various scam busting sites because it makes you aware of the red flag phrases that are a dead giveaway for other scams. Most scammers aren't particularly subtle -they often recycle material used eg in the USA where it tends to jar in a UK context. But maybe I'm hypersensitive to vocabulary. This stuff just stands out when I see it.
I've hardly looked at any of the scam busting sites, but they still stand out really obviously to me.

Anything that says "xxx don't want you to know about ..." or "xxx are scared of this", or "this xxx is sweeping the country", or anything similar.

mustang1

Guru
Pretty obvious really. Following the link, "Power companies are scared", "public utility commission", Big Energy, unverified references, vague conspiracy theory terminology, the promise of something for nothing. I don't get this stuff on CC but you only have to go on eg Youtube where they seem to let anyone put videos up and you will see the whole range. It's an interesting exercise to follow up the claims on the various scam busting sites because it makes you aware of the red flag phrases that are a dead giveaway for other scams. Most scammers aren't particularly subtle -they often recycle material used eg in the USA where it tends to jar in a UK context. But maybe I'm hypersensitive to vocabulary. This stuff just stands out when I see it.
You see here I am at my local tennis club about to play a game with one of my many successful entrpreneurs that I trained up. Of course, I had to start work at 6AM and work for an hour and that was a long day for me. I made an easy £20k in that one hour and if you wait until the end of this advert, I will invite you to a free seminar, absolutely free, and I will show you how you can make money just easily as me. But don't take my word for it, here listen to what my business partner has to say from his yacht:

"he's right you know, i joined his firm on 2 months ago and last month i ordered this yacht and am enjoying myself in the bahamas, back to you, Roger".

So there we have it, and remember, send no money now, the seminar is free.

mustang1

Guru
I've hardly looked at any of the scam busting sites, but they still stand out really obviously to me.

Anything that says "xxx don't want you to know about ..." or "xxx are scared of this", or "this xxx is sweeping the country", or anything similar.
Yeah! Especially when they say "this product is taking the country by storm with 1 million sold world wide. Order now for 50% off".

Huh, it's selling well so they want to reduce the price???

AndyRM

XOXO
Was it this forum or another that was constantly advertising kitchens, or bathrooms (maybe sheds?) for a while?

Top Bottom